Here at On Centre Chiropractic, we recognize that all of our patients are unique and should be treated individually. Some of the techniques we use at our clinic include:
- Diversified – Most common Chiropractic technique, basic hands on adjusting.
- Nutrition – Nutritional counselling including vitamins, herbs and homeopathy. For more information on nutritional counselling available at On Centre Chiropractic, click here.
- Activator – Instrument used for specific adjustments.
- Applied Kinesiology – Muscle testing system incorporating associations between muscles, organs, nerves, nutrition, joint alignment and acupuncture meridians.
- Orthotics – Custom measurements and fitting for a variety of foot and overall body structure integrity.
- Pediatrics – Focus on Chiropractic and Nutrition for children of all ages from newborn through school years.
- Pregnancy – Addressing physical and nutritional changes through all stages of pregnancy, allowing for a healthy mother and baby.
- Thompson Drop – Chiropractic technique which uses a specially designed table to drop down with specific adjustments.
- Total Body Modification – Derivative of Applied Kinesiology using similar muscle testing protocols to assess and create improved function of specific muscles, organs and overall health.